Friday, January 7, 2011

First week of school

I'm surprised I actually found a time to pen down my thoughts again. The first week of school has passed, and frankly speaking it wasn't much of a fantastic week at all. It was very hectic and I have been struggling to meet deadlines. If it weren't for the additional pile of work I left undone during the holidays, I wouldn't be stuck in school trying to sign peace treaties with my subject teachers.

Also, I have forgotten a lot of what I had learnt during the 'head start' program back in early November, which of course calls for more and more serious practicing. It really isn't working out if I'm going to learn the syllabus and forget them one by one as it sinks deeper into my mind where i cannot reach it any longer.

In school, i have remembered more faces than I thought i would during the long holiday and sometimes the names and their faces really deprive me of my much needed attention in class. Nevertheless, I'm really happy that i didn't collapse every lesson like last year and instead could survive the day without sleeping most of the time. Maybe its the new timing i wake up now that has aided me in this.

Nevertheless, the failures of this week shall not deter me from trying again next week, simply because its the only thing we can ever do. Try.

Till then,
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment